[lammps-users] problem with running lammps in parallel

From: Neda Rafiee <ne.rafiee@...444...>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 10:14:27 +0430

Dear all,
I have a problem with running lammps in parallel. Actually, I installed lammps on my home on IPM cluster. I copied my data and input files into lammps/src and then used the following command:

./lmp_mpi -in in.myfile

It worked, but it's too slow; (because of using only one processor). I tried to use the following command to made it faster:

mpirun -np 16 lmp_mpi -in in.myfile

But I got this error: " HYDU_create_process (utils/launch/launch.c:75): execvp error on file lmp_mpi (No such file or directory)". Could you please tell me how I should do it?
Thanks,
Neda