Re: [lammps-users] How to make MSD output for every 0.5 ns

From: Nishad Khan <nishadjnu@...24...>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2017 13:06:39 +0900

Dear Steve

Thank you very much for your suggestion

I tried with run every command, my command is like

compute MSD centeratoms msd

Run  30000 every 10000 "fix 2 centeratoms time/ave 100 1 100 c_MSD file msd.txt mode vector

In that case I am facing two problems-

1. Since in the fix its only mentioned one file then, its printing only the updated values. But I need three files for 1-10000 timesteps, 10100-20000 timesteps and 20100-30000 timesteps. Is it possible to make different files with this fix command ? or by any others command in LAMMPS?

2. The averaging output value is printed in the file from 10000 timesteps, therefore how about the 1 to 10000 timesteps?

Pardon if I make any silly mistake.

Thank you very much

Best regard