[lammps-users] How to get bond length distribution between CG superatoms from atomistic simulation

From: Shu Wang <swang597@...107...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 20:56:58 +0000

Hi all,

I want to get the CG(Coarse-Grained) force field from atomistic simulation using Boltzmann inverted method. So I need get the bond length distribution between CG superatoms from atomistic simulation firstly. How can I get this kind of bond length distribution(like this figure) in lammps? Could anyone tell me what lammps commands I should use to achieve this?  Thank you very much.

Best,
Shu