Re: [lammps-users] undefined reference to scalable_aligned_malloc, > scalable_aligned_realloc, and scalable_aligned_free?

From: Patrick Goetz <pgoetz@...7023...>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 16:19:04 -0500

Many thanks to Alex Kohlmeyer and Stan Moore for steering me in the right direction on this. For the sake of future googlers of this mailing list:

Software environment:

   - OpenHPC v. 1.3
     - mpich-intel-ohpc-3.2-6.1.x86_64

   - Intel Parallel Studio XE Composer Edition v. 17
     (note: Composer does not include mpiicpc and friends)

I had to make the following modifications to Makefile.cpu_intel_mpich in order to get LAMMPS to compile with `make intel_cpu_mpich`:

---
  CCFLAGS =   -g -qopenmp -DLAMMPS_MEMALIGN=64 -no-offload \
                  -fno-alias -ansi-alias -restrict $(OPTFLAGS)

+++
  CCFLAGS =   -g -qopenmp -DLAMMPS_MEMALIGN=64 -qno-offload \
                  -fno-alias -ansi-alias -restrict -tbb $(OPTFLAGS)

---
  LIB =

+++
  LIB =    -ltbbmalloc