[lammps-users] Melting two standard molecules together

From: NEETHISH M M <neethishpu.res@...7025...>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2017 15:28:50 +0530

First of all sorry if my question is too simple.I would like to create a melt of combination of two molecules, let us say SiO2 and ZnO. How can I do this with LAMMPS? How will I create the initial structure. Is there any reference available to start such a job? I am struggling hard to start with LAMMPS. Thanks in advance.

--
Neethish
Research Scholar