[lammps-users] Is it possible to realize "horizontal" shifted LJ potential in LAMMPS?

From: Jiang Minzhi <minky.k.jiang@...24...>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 23:06:51 +0800

Dear LAMMPS users,

I am trying to realize a "horizontal" shifted LJ potential. In LAMMPS, I just find pair modify yes, which can shift the LJ potential vertically - along y axis. What I want is shown below,
image1.PNG
Is there any built-in pair style which can realize this potential?

BTW, what is the name of this potential? I just find "R-shifted LJ potential" in the paper but cannot find anything useful by Google with this name.

Best regards,
zjgbz