[lammps-users] ERROR: Subsequent read data induced too many bonds per atom

From: Ivan Moncayo <idmoncay@...24...>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 19:56:39 -0500

Hi LAMMPS users and developers,

I am trying to combine two data files, one of a dolomite surface, and one of 5000 water molecules, and I get the following error message:

ERROR: Subsequent read data induced too many bonds per atom (../read_data.cpp:1222)

I tried introducing extra bonds per atom in the input file, as suggested by the manual, and I get "Ilegal read_data" error. Could somebody please tell me the correct way of introducing this command? I posted the lines in the input file below.

read_data   data.dolomite extra/atom/types 2 extra/bond/types 1 extra/angle/types 1  extra/bond/per/atom
read_data data.water-replicate add append offset 4 1 1 0 1 shift 0.0 0.0 -30.0

--
Thanks,

Iván Moncayo R.