Re: [lammps-users] Using LAMMPS on Cloud Supercomputers

From: Titusi Forum <titusiforum@...24...>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 11:36:32 -0700

Dear Rajeev:
If model is running well on 128 core node then it should run fine on all other nodes.
Can you use the "Collaborate" tab on kogence and share your model privately with mukul@...7010....
I would fix the issues and revert it back private to you.

First time you fire a node, it takes about 1.5minutes for interactive display to get active. Next time you fire a simulation on same node, it will come instantaneously. Also, note that your simulations do not stop/break if you close your browser or shut your machine. You can always reconnect to visualization as long as your job has not finished.