[lammps-users] Using LAMMPS on Cloud Supercomputers

From: Titusi Forum <titusiforum@...24...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 18:22:32 -0700

Dear LAMMPS Community,

This may be useful to some of you. Kogence is offering free cloud supercomputing for LAMMPS simulations of materials. You can fire simulations on machines as good as 128cores on single node or cluster many such nodes together. This is a nonprofit effort to match excellent opensource such as LAMMPS with cloud supercompute power.

There are some 30+ public LAMMPS projects that you can fork, modify and execute. Alternatively, you can also create your own project from scratch. You can keep project private or share it with collaborators. Details are provided here :-

https://kogence.com/app/simulator/LAMMPS

If you run into any issues, please feel free to contact me at mukul AT alumni DOT stanford DOT edu. I would also appreciate any feedback you might have for me.

Regards,
Mukul