[lammps-users] an Error when saving restart files

From: Yutong Bi <ybi@...1789...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 13:56:42 -0400

Hello, I have encountered an issue while trying to save the restart file with lammps.
The .restart-files generated after the program terminates displays an error like this:

Error! /home/ybi/data/GB_743_anneal/al743.140000.restart is not UTF-8 encoded.
Saving Disabled
See Console for more details.

​Could somebody explain to me what happened and how to fix it?

Thanks!​

--
Yutong.Bi