[lammps-users] TIP4P/ICE

From: NIKIFORIDIS Vasileios <m.nikiforidis@...652...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 11:01:22 +0000

Dear ALL,

Is there anyone who can tell where I can find and download tip4p/ice input file (script) (because I cannot, except for GROMACS) or some guidelines who to form it myself either in lammps or in packmol??

I am trying to simulate ice formation on surfaces and I have already used the tip4p water model, but it is not clear if the end point of the simulation is ice, and so I want to test this model.

Thank you.

Martin

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.