Re: [lammps-users] region & group

From: Lamm Gro <lammgro@...24...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 08:36:26 +0900

Dear Anders ,

Thanks for your reply .
Yes! This is exactly what I am looking for !

On Wed, Jul 19, 2017 at 10:37 PM, Anders Hafreager <andershaf@...24...> wrote:
You can create two groups and intersect them:

group group1 region regionID                # Group containing atoms in your region
group group2 type 1                              # Group containing atoms of type 1
group group3 intersect group1 group2  # Group containing atoms of type 1 in your region

Is this what you mean by extract?