Re: [lammps-users] region & group

From: Anders Hafreager <andershaf@...24...>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 15:37:59 +0200

You can create two groups and intersect them:

group group1 region regionID                # Group containing atoms in your region
group group2 type 1                              # Group containing atoms of type 1
group group3 intersect group1 group2  # Group containing atoms of type 1 in your region

Is this what you mean by extract?

Anders