[lammps-users] eflux estimation in fix heat

From: Daipayan Sarkar <sdaipayan@...24...>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 04:45:53 -0500

Hi,

For my application, I have a Gaussian distribution as the intensity, I(t). The integration of this function with respect to time provides the energy (converted from mJ to eV to be consistent with metal units). Can someone help me understand how to convert this value to the eflux parameter (eV/psec)?

Thanks,
DS