Re: [lammps-users] incorrect data file format

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 15:01:53 -0400

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 1:41 PM, John Smith <johnson21smith@...24...> wrote:
> I am running the following simulation, but it seems to stop after the
> minimization step. I am attaching the log file and input file.

please check the output to stderr. the log file will not capture all
kinds of errors.
best is to run interactively with -echo screen.

i don't have the time to debug every input that fails on people.
i will only look into it, after you provide convincing proof, that
there is actually a LAMMPS problem and not a PEBCAC issue.

axel.