[lammps-users] incorrect data file format

From: John Smith <johnson21smith@...24...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 11:15:27 -0500

Helo,

When I try to run the simulation with the attached data file, it works when atom style is charge but doesn't work (error states that data file format is incorrect) when the atom style is full. Are there differences in the format based on atom style? I am using reaxff for this simulation.

Sincerely,
John