[lammps-users] atoms lost even i used fix wall/reflact command

From: Mathur Nil <nilmathur786@...24...>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 18:20:06 +0530

hello all,

I have a problem regarding atoms lost. I equilibrated crystal at a certain temperature with periodic boundary condition. then I want to heat that crystal by applying fixed boundary condition in x and y and periodic in the z direction and I also used fix wall/reflect command so it only expands in the z direction. but while I start simulation atoms lost is showing. I am not able to figure it out why it is happening. please, can anyone tell me my mistakes in above procedure? I tried a lot to figure out.