Re: [lammps-users] Replication command

From: Meral Sharkas <eng_meral.sh10@...16...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 16:40:09 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Kristof,

It seems I am missing something. My original data file has no overlapping atoms however the dump file is showing overlapping and Thomas mentioned that this is because of the periodic boundary conditions, so what am I missing in this situation plz?

Thank you all for your great help..

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 5:43 PM, Kristof Bal