[lammps-users] How to cancel atom_modify first and neigh_modify include commands?

From: Christophe Ortiz <christophe.ortiz@...4080...>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 10:09:53 +0000

Dear LAMMPS users,

I am working on a system of bcc Fe and I have been trying the commands atom_modify first and neigh_modify include to limit the pairwise interactions to only a certain portion of the material.
Now I would like to proceed to another run and turn off these commands. How can I cancel these commands to take all pairwise interactions again?

Many thanks in advance and best regards,
Christophe