[lammps-users] (no subject)

From: "htc" <619771202@...1204...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 16:12:17 +0800

I use this command "fix 1 big rigid/nve/small molecule langevin 1.0 1.0 0.1 15346 " to create some rigid bodies,now my purpose is to observe the behavior of the rigid body in 2d simulation which means i need to keep erasing the Vz Fz of the atoms (or Fz Vz and Tz of the rigid body?It confuses me......).
I use command "fix setforce"and to make Fz=0,and use "velocity set NULL NULL 0 "to make the initial Vz=0.But the rigid body are not confined in 2d,they can movitation alone the z dimension.
And  also  i  found that i can not use the command "fix enforce2d",when i use that command the procedure broken.

what should i do to reach my purpose?

neigh_modify     exclude    molecule/intra   big
ERROR: Illegal neigh_modify command (../neighbor.cpp:2058)
And i dont know why this error arise.

Best
Tian.