[lammps-users] about the command "dump custom"and"dump local"

From: "htc" <619771202@...1204...>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 00:41:16 +0800

In my model.there are some rigid bodies and some sphere.
i use command"compute rigid/local"to caculate the attribute(id x y z quatw quati quatj quatk) of the rigid body(which consist of two sphere).
The information that i want in the output is include the attribute of the rigid body and the attribute of the atom.
I can use command"dump custom" to export atom attributes,but i cannot use it to export the attribute of the rigid body(Only can be exproted by command"dump local").
I just wonder how can i reach my purpose.

Best,
Tian