[lammps-users] compute temp without removing the bias

From: Mostafa Nejatolahi <mostafa.nejatolahi@...24...>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 02:17:31 +0430

Dear all,

I am considering if someone knows how I could compute the temperature of a group or a region without removing the bias (velocity of com) from the velocities. Since I wanna use the computed temperatureĀ in a fix_modify command, it is necessary to use a "temp" calculating "compute" like compute temp or compute temp/region.

Regards