Re: [lammps-users] Binding Energy by Reaxff

From: Lamm Gro <lammgro@...24...>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 22:05:56 +0900

Dear Yeon ,

Thanks for your reply .
Actually I just wanted to know if somebody has any experience about calculating binding energy by lammps ot not ?

Best ,

On Sat, Jul 8, 2017 at 12:57 PM, JeJoon Yeon <sonicturbulent@...24...> wrote:

It is about chemistry, not about ReaxFF. Check those papers:;2-R/pdf

There are more papers regarding calculation of chemical binding energy.

Dear Shan ,

Thanks for your reply .
Can you please let me know how I can calculate it ?
Actually I couldn't find any example or discussion about that in lammps mailing list .

Thanks for your attention.