Re: [lammps-users] Suggestion for adding a new fix command

From: iSimuLy <wende.suda@...24...>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 12:37:21 +0800

Hi zjgbz

I used the fix rigid command. The body consisted of many beads. The advantange is that you can design any shapes you want.

--
Best Wishes

iSimuLy
分子模拟交流论坛:http://www.isimuly.com/
LAMMPS学习视频: http://study.163.com/u/simuly
We-Chat: SimulationWorld

Hi, Wende --

How could your realize the rod-like rigid body? By body particles or
fix rigid? My former approach to my research is partially related to
this but the more complex shape. And I tried the rigid body way.

Best regards,
zjgbz

Hi everyone and LAMMPS developer,

I want to add a fix to do some new function. What I want to do is like this:

There is a rod-like rigid body in my system. I want to identify other partices such as water around it within a Rcut.

I think it not only needs particles within neighbor-list, but also other particles not in the neighbor-list of the rod.

I want to obtain the ID of these particles, and add a force on them.

any suggestion is appreciated

--
Best Wishes

Wade