[lammps-users] Suggestion for adding a new fix command

From: Wende Tian <tianwende@...5162...>
Date: Sat, 8 Jul 2017 12:16:53 +0800

Hi everyone and LAMMPS developer,

I want to add a fix to do some new function. What I want to do is like this:

There is a rod-like rigid body in my system. I want to identify other partices such as water around it within a Rcut.

I think it not only needs particles within neighbor-list, but also other particles not in the neighbor-list of the rod.

I want to obtain the ID of these particles, and add a force on them.

any suggestion is appreciated

--
Best Wishes

Wade