Re: [lammps-users] Different cutoff for hybrid/overly coul/dsf

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 08:37:32 -0600

The doc page for the coul/dsf pair style says
it does not take any arguments (other than itype jtype)
for its pair_coeff command.  Hence the errors.

The cutoff must be specified with the pair_style command.
However you can use coul/dsf multiple times (with different
cutoffs) in the pair hybrid/overlay command. Ditto for
any substyle.  See the pair hybrid doc page for details.

Whether that is a good idea and will be a valid model
for pairwise Coulombic interactions is a different Q.