[lammps-users] ?????? ?????? some questions about serial and parallel environments

From: "htc" <619771202@...1204...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 22:30:51 +0800

I perform a control-experiment.
In another input,is ok whether i add this command or not.i mean i didnt need to delete any atoms in my experiment.
I just add this command,and this command is delete no atoms.I run two simulations ,one of them add this command and the other is not.
The result shows that the one which add the command goes wrong and the other is consist with my prediction under parallel environments(both are right under serial  environments).

So in my initial input i use this command to delete atoms and i think that is why output goes wrong
------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "Axel Kohlmeyer";<akohlmey@...24...>;
????????: 2017??7??6??(??????) ????10:15
??????: "htc"<619771202@...1204...>;
????: "lammps-users"<lammps-users@lists.sourceforge.net>;
????: Re: [lammps-users] ?????? some questions about serial and parallel environments

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 9:43 AM, htc <619771202@...1204...> wrote:

> I found that my problem is because of this command
>
> "region  del  block 49.0 51.0 49.0 51.0 -0.6 0.6
> delete_atoms  region  del"
>
> if i delete this command,the problem will not emerge.
> if i add this command and the result will be different.

check your output and see, if the if the exact same number of atoms
are deleted in the different cases.

axel.