[lammps-users] ?????? some questions about serial and parallel environments

From: "htc" <619771202@...1204...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 21:43:11 +0800

I found that my problem is because of this command

"region  del  block 49.0 51.0 49.0 51.0 -0.6 0.6
delete_atoms  region  del"

if i delete this command,the problem will not emerge.
if i add this command and the result will be different.

Tian

On Tue, Jul 4, 2017 at 9:55 AM, htc <619771202@...1204...> wrote:
> if the results is different when i run the simulation under the serial and
> parallel  environments , and the result under the parallel environment(use
> 16 cores) is wrong, what is the most possible problem?

the biggest possible problem _right now_ is, that your question is far
too vague and lacking any kinds of meaningful detail to give a useful
answer.

Dr. Axel Kohlmeyer