[lammps-users] Coul/cut gradients question

From: Matthew Wander <mcfwander@...24...>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 10:08:31 -0400

Hi

I am using hybrid overlay to conduct a two body potential energy scan using pair_coul_cut and my pair style vmm. However, when I check my dump file I only see the forces computed by my pair style not the contribution from coul/cut. Coul/cut is correctly contributing to the energy but somehow the contributions to f[i] are not, or if they are they are not being dumped correctly.

Any ideas?

thanks
matthew