[lammps-users] About forming bond to get a cross link

From: Arun Bikram Thapa <aaron.thapa143@...24...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 16:09:15 -0500

Dear Lammps users,

I am trying to get a cross link between two nanotubes, to get this I have generated a random carbon atom between the tube. Now i need to form bond between this random atom and adjacent atom of the tube.
I used fix 3 all bond/create 10 1 10 1.5 1  command to create a bond between these atom but I am getting a message of Unknown fix style.

Did I make some mistake or can I use another approach to form cross links.

Thanks
Arun