[lammps-users] Radiation damage post processing

From: Meral Sharkas <eng_meral.sh10@...16...>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 21:07:27 +0000 (UTC)

Dear Lammps users,

I am new to the molecular dynamics field. I am trying to simulate radiation damage in a material, ,I want to calculate the displacement threshold energy and study the dislocated cascades.

Can you advice me what post processing codes I can use or just guide me to how I search about that as this is a new field for me and for my supervisor as well.

Thank you in advance and apologies if it is a primary question or out of the scope of the mailing list.

Regards
Meral