[lammps-users] why still Unknown compute style when using compute voronoi/atom after voronoi has been installed in lammps

From: JWG <w.g.jiang@...127...>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2017 12:55:02 +0800 (CST)

Dear all,

According to the following steps,
 lammps30Jul16/lib/voronoi,
@  python install.py -g -b -i -l

that's ok.

then I modify the Makefile.lammps

# Settings that the LAMMPS build will import when this package library is used
voronoi_SYSINC = -I/usr/local/include/voro++
voronoi_SYSLIB = -lvoro++
voronoi_SYSPATH =  -L/usr/local/libs.

next, move to /src
make yes-voronoi
make mpi  (or make serial)

that's ok. No  error.

But when I run a compute voronoi/atom, the code doesn't work with a error message " unknown compute style".
thanks in advance.
Mike