Re: [lammps-users] [EXTERNAL] Incorporation of ACKS2 into Kokkos Reax package in LAMMPS

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 08:47:41 -0600

That would be preferable, since we always like to have
a vanilla reference implementation (non-KOKKOS/GPU/OMP, etc)
in the code as well.

Thanks for working on this Jim ...

Steve

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 8:39 AM, Moore, Stan <stamoor@...3...> wrote:
Jim, another option would be for you to code ACKS2 cleanly in regular C++ and get that released in LAMMPS, and I'd be willing to add Kokkos support based on your working implementation.

Stan