Re: [lammps-users] Accessing etotal compute

From: ankur agrawal <ankur.agrawal1103@...24...>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2017 09:02:27 +0530

Hi
Thanks for the reply. But as I mentioned in my mail, I had tried the exact same thing. Storing of the sum of 2 energies in a variable. But lammps discards it as illegal variable command.

Yours Sincerely
Ankur Agrawal
FourthYear Dual Degree Student
Department of Chemical Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology, kanpur, India

Mobile-7753058907