Re: [lammps-users] Errors in lubricate/poly ?

From: Ranga Radhakrishnan <r.radhakrishnan@...652...>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2017 17:04:52 +0100

Hi David,

Thanks for your quick reply. Indeed, I have developed and tested a lubrication force class called lubricate/Simple, and it is currently a hack of the lubricate/poly. The link for my code is here: https://bitbucket.org/rangr_x/lubrication

I have took out most of the FLD parts of lubricate/poly since it is not needed for my purpose (dense non-Brownian suspensions). There are a few things that need to be included in my code as mentioned in the Readme. Hopefully, either you or some of the others in the LAMMPS community can help me with improving this code.

I have been in contact with Tim Najuch on the GRM version of the pair_lubricate as well. He has done a major revision of his code recently, and we expect to do a comparison of the results between our codes in a couple of weeks time. As for a quick comparison of the two particle results, I have done them for the analytical forms used in lubricate/poly in Sec IV D of my pdf (also in the bitbucket site).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ranga