[lammps-users] Incorporation of ACKS2 into Kokkos Reax package in LAMMPS

From: "James Kress" <jimkress_58@...5633...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 14:16:02 -0400

Since there appears to be no interest by the LAMMPS and Kokkos developers in
incorporating ACKS2 into the Kokkos Reax package for LAMMPS, would someone
please at least direct me to the documentation necessary to do this myself?

I've read the LAMMPS Developer pdf file and that gives me some information.
Where would be the best information for me to read for the Kokkos package?

Also, are there any specific procedures and coding standards that must be
followed to implement this addition?

Thanks.

Jim Kress