Re: [lammps-users] Define average density during simulation

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 09:09:53 -0600

The "ave" keyword for fix ave/time has an option for
"running", which should produce averages for any
length run.

Steve

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 2:38 PM, alberto <voodoo.bender@...24...> wrote:
Hi steve,
after some tests I produced average for all steps on my simulation, but I think that to produce iterative average loding per steps, I would write a function with 'sum' and 'mean' in syntax c++

Regards

Al