Re: [lammps-users] Fwd: Re: Problem installing lammps-1Feb14 in Ubuntu 16.04

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 21:37:51 -0400

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 8:16 PM, Carlos Azael Alvarez Zambrano
<calvarez@...6950...> wrote:

> [...]

ok. the manual is bundled with the sources. you have a pdf file and a
folder with html files.

after you have your old version working, i would still recommend
trying to update LAMMPS to the latest version and make the necessary
changes to the other program. internal changes to LAMMPS are rather
small and often straightforward to adapt to. with the old version
working, you also have a reference to compare to.

axel.