[lammps-users] Problem installing lammps-1Feb14 in Ubuntu 16.04

From: Carlos Azael Alvarez Zambrano <calvarez@...6950...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 19:28:55 -0300

Dear LAMMPS users,

I am a new user in lammps and I am trying to install a previous version, lammps-1Feb14, on my computer. It uses Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, 64-bit. I have tried to create a make file, in accordance with lammps documentation (http://lammps.sandia.gov/doc/Manual.html), but I din not to get to work it. Can someone help me with this issue? Any suggestions would be welcome. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

--
Carlos A. Alvarez Z.
Ph.D. Student