[lammps-users] question regarding post-processing for LAMMPS output

From: Quang Ha <quang.t.ha.20@...24...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2017 15:44:21 -0400

Hi all,

After running the LAMMPS to obtain the output, I can easily view it with OVITO. However building with USER-VTK doesn't seem to work 100% (I can revisit it in about an hour or two).

Again, I don't know if this question is right to be posed here, but I want to visualise the simulated flow through some form of either isosurface or contour - just to present a more 'continuous' solution instead (I know this contradicts the motivation of LAMMMPS... sorry to be the traitor...). Which framework is recommended? Is it vtk output -> Paraview -> some form of rendering there? I have heard of Blender but would it work as well?

Thanks,
Quang