Re: [lammps-users] Inelastic collisions in atom_style hybrid sphere dipole

From: Ashwin Padmanabhan <ashwinpadmanabhan95@...24...>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2017 10:32:12 +0530

Respected Dr. Plimpton,

I deeply appreciate the help.

It seems to me, considering your reply that such a system doesnt make much sense.

What could be an alternative solution to this problem such that the collided system has a higher force due to gravity (because of the combined masses of the two colliding spheres) and modified dipole moment so that it responds differently to other dipoles in the system?

Thanking you,

Ashwin Padmanabhan