Re: [lammps-users] Diffusion Coefficient in 2D

From: John Smith <johnson21smith@...24...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 17:26:48 -0500

Yes I ran both of them and there was a difference in the output for both methods (~0.3 using vacf and ~0.2 using msd). However, in my calculations, they don't even have the same number of significant digits. I followed the exact same procedure as given in the examples/DIFFUSE directory and took into consideration the 2D factors as well.

What exactly do you mean by long-time snapshots?

Sincerely,
John