Re: [lammps-users] LAMMPS moltemplate membrane+protein example

From: Axel Kohlmeyer <akohlmey@...24...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 06:05:02 -0400

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 5:28 AM, Bhargav Patel <bhargavpatel091097@...24...> wrote:
Hi,

So i've tried to run the membrane +protein example of moltemplate and it gives the following error:

ERROR: Illegal pair_style command (../pair_table.cpp:238)
Last command:     pair_style  hybrid table linear 1130                 lj/charmm/coul/charmm/inter es4k4l 14.5 15

I have downloaded the additional LAMMPS requirements from the moltemplate site, added it to the src folder and recompiled LAMMPS. I have also added the USER-MISC package, using the following commands:

make clean-all
make yes-USER-MISC
make serial

Yet the error persists. Please help.

​pair style ​  lj/charmm/coul/charmm/inter is not part of the LAMMPS distribution.
please read the README files. they are called "README" for a reason!

axel.

I am using the 17th November 2016 version of LAMMPS in Ubuntu

Thanking You,
Bhargav Patel