[lammps-users] LAMMPS moltemplate membrane+protein example

From: Bhargav Patel <bhargavpatel091097@...24...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2017 14:58:08 +0530

Hi,

So i've tried to run the membrane +protein example of moltemplate and it gives the following error:

ERROR: Illegal pair_style command (../pair_table.cpp:238)
Last command:     pair_style  hybrid table linear 1130                 lj/charmm/coul/charmm/inter es4k4l 14.5 15

I have downloaded the additional LAMMPS requirements from the moltemplate site, added it to the src folder and recompiled LAMMPS. I have also added the USER-MISC package, using the following commands:

make clean-all
make yes-USER-MISC
make serial

Yet the error persists. Please help.
I am using the 17th November 2016 version of LAMMPS in Ubuntu

Thanking You,
Bhargav Patel