Re: [lammps-users] Define average density during simulation

From: Steve Plimpton <sjplimp@...24...>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 08:20:19 -0600

The fix ave/time command can do averaging with a moving window or cummulative
ave, see its doc page and keywords.

Steve

On Tue, Jun 20, 2017 at 2:15 PM, alberto <voodoo.bender@...33....24...> wrote:
Hi,
during a gcmc simulation, I produce density of gas per step. I would produce other column with the average density for every n-th step: for second step the average between the first and second, the third as the average between the first, the second, the third, and so on.
I'm a young user of lammps, and on manual I found the keyword fix ave/time command. It's a good idea to produce the results that I wish, or exist other procedure, or it's not possible during lammps run?

RegardsĀ

Al