[lammps-users] Define average density during simulation

From: alberto <voodoo.bender@...24...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 22:15:07 +0200

Hi,
during a gcmc simulation, I produce density of gas per step. I would produce other column with the average density for every n-th step: for second step the average between the first and second, the third as the average between the first, the second, the third, and so on.
I'm a young user of lammps, and on manual I found the keyword fix ave/time command. It's a good idea to produce the results that I wish, or exist other procedure, or it's not possible during lammps run?

RegardsĀ

Al