Re: [lammps-users] out of range atoms - cannot compute PPPM

From: Jana Pritam <pritam.jana@...3660...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 08:58:52 +0000

Hi Arun,
Thank you very much. I checked the initial geometry and the box dimension. They are fine. What I understood from the simulations, when I run with NVT, there is no such kind of error. When I use NPT simulations, volume of the box is changed to obtain the required pressure and the error appears.
Best
Pritam
-----