[lammps-users] Problem in Moltemplate installation

From: Sousa Javan Nikkhah <s.javannikkhah@...24...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2017 00:58:18 +0430

Dear users

I want to use Moltemplate to create input file for LAMMPS. I work with LAMMPS in linux bash shell in windows 10. But I have faced with a problem in Moltemplate installation, and be appreciated if help me.

I installed Moltemplate according to its manual. After downloading moltemplate via

then unpacked it by:

-tar -xzvf moltemplate_2017-4-11.tar.gz

therefore I applied the first method of installation via pip:

-cd moltempalte_2017-4-11

then installed by:

-pip install  .

In addition I have installed anaconda to update the PATH automatically.

But after logging out and  log in and typing:

This error is appeared:

Error: Missing file "/root/anaconda2/bin/../"

Follow the instructions in the "Installation" chapter of the moltemplate manual.

(Note: You may need to log out and log in again before the changes take effect.)

Would you please tell me how I can fix it?

Best Regards