[lammps-users] Different results in a constant script

From: Nader Ameli <nader.mechanic@...24...>
Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2017 16:53:57 +0430

Hello there,

I have found an astonishing issue. The results of running for a constant script with the following 2 running commands are different:

I.                    lmp_serial –in in.mine

II.                 lmp_win_no-mpi -in in. mine

In the first command “0 atom is created” and in the other my workpiece is created thoroughly.

Is this usual? What is its reason?

If you need the script, please just let me know.

Kindly,

Nader