[lammps-users] SRD particles and lj units conversion

From: shirin shafiee <ngc6543galaxy@...24...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017 11:57:12 +0430

Hello all
i have a 3d system with srd particles. i have read manual and the most of messages in the mail list but i couldnt figure out how i should convert units from lj to real SI units when i have srd particles? i've seen the argon problem .in that case we have values of sigma and epsilon and mass from table of argon but when i have SRD particles with no interaction how i can convert units?it said that i should have mass and epsilon and sigma to get units of time and force and ... but what is the unit of energy in my system?
thanks in advance